An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the patient’s smile through correcting flaws in the teeth and mouth. Despite the fact that many believe cosmetic dental procedures are elective, unlike necessary dental treatments, having a beautiful smile is important to one’s confidence in themselves and their appearance. This leads to a fuller, happier life. Turn to Dr. Blake Lawlor for fantastic cosmetic dentistry in Wichita, Kansas.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve the appearance of your smile. Our dentist and team will offer cosmetic dental services in their comfortable office. You will not need to be referred to a specialist. Our dentist will oversee and provide your cosmetic dental services.
By using the latest in techniques, Dr. Blake Lawlor will strive to save as much of your tooth structure as possible. This will save you money, preserve your teeth, and eliminate the need for more invasive dental services.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Among the many cosmetic dentistry procedures are:
- Composite Bonding – uses a composite material to replace broken, chipped, or discolored parts of teeth.
- Dental Implants – artificial tooth root replacements that are used to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Veneers – bonded to the front surface of the tooth or teeth to cover gaps, cracks, and chips in the existing teeth. Veneers can also improve the color of the teeth.
- Inlay or Onlay – a long-lasting type of dental filling that is added to a tooth with structural damage or tooth decay.
- Teeth Whitening – removes stains on teeth and can be performed at home or in your dentist’s office. This is the most commonly recommended and practiced cosmetic dental procedure.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
You shouldn’t choose your cosmetic dentist lightly. Your teeth and smile deserve the best cosmetic treatment available. Search for a cosmetic dentist that has years of experience, who completes continuing education courses, and who can provide referrals from previous patients who have had cosmetic dental procedures done.
We are confident that Dr. Blake Lawlor is the right choice for you and your smile. For more information about your cosmetic dental options and to schedule a consultation, please contact our office today. We are excited to help you reach the smile of your dreams!