Did you know that bad breath, also known as halitosis, is an oral health disorder caused by foul odors emanating from your mouth? Oftentimes, these odors arise from bacteria. If you are unsure what is causing your bad breath, ask yourself the following questions:
– Do you have any plaque buildup on your teeth and gums, which is a known cause of bad breath?
– Do you take any medications that list bad breath as a side effect?
– Do you ever brush and floss your teeth properly?
– Do you ever use mouthwash or similar cleaning tool to help freshen your breath?
– Do you suffer from gum disease or appear to have gum tissue that is possibly infected?
– Do you have any dentures, which can cause bad breath if they become contaminated and are not cleaned daily?
– Do you suffer from any liver and kidney problems, or respiratory tract infections?
If you want to experience the joys of a bad breath treatment system at Daniel A. Burton, D.D.S., P.A., simply call us at (316) 684-5511 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Wichita, Kansas. Dr. Daniel A. Burton and our team look forward to enhancing your smile.